Monday, December 24, 2012

yes



Okay guys, this is another one of those sappy, late night, pinterest-inspired blog posts that I know you have missed oh-so dearly. Well that was sarcasm so brace yourselves for this one. 

So this picture really hit home for me, because I feel like this is something I have been worrying about so much lately. The words on that picture don't exactly give a solution for what I feel, but it puts words to how I've been feeling, and that comforts me in a way. It's kind of like closure? I'm sorry, I've been so bad with words lately. Not only in speaking, which is quite normal, but even in my writing. I don't care for my lack of words and somehow seeing this and realizing this simple thing brought some of my words to mind. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's 2:17 a.m. at this very moment, but who knows.

Anyways, back to this picture. How are you supposed to feel when your reassuring words have stopped being enough for someone? Especially when they've seemed to help them as long as you've known them, until now? How are you supposed to feel when the person closest to you is in a slump, and you know they could so easily be out of it just by picking themselves up? How are you supposed to feel when they don't believe in themselves half as much as you believe in them? It's tough, very tough indeed. But you mustn't let it keep you down. I owe it to this person to be the best and happiest that I can possibly be, because everyone deserves that little bit of help. All you can do is do your best and then hope for the best, because it's up to them to find out their own personal way of helping themselves. It's so so hard when you know it can be so easy for them to just be happy, but they just need to figure it out themselves, or else they wouldn't really learn anything. It's kind of depressing how we can't learn from the mistakes of others, we have to go through it ourselves to really believe it, and it SUCKS to see someone close to you having to go through that! 

Anyyywwayys, I feel like I still can't really get my feelings completely out, but I sure am glad I got some of it out. It's hard for me to accurately describe my feelings, and that gets me in trouble quite a lot. 

xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment