Monday, December 10, 2012

venting

Hi, I need to vent, so obviously I turn to my blog to do me the favor of listening to me rant about silly good for nothing annoying things. I know, I know. Everything in life is absolutely GREAT. No. I know I always say it is, but in reality, I'm just blindly optimistic, and I feel like that just leads me straight to disappointment. And nobody likes disappointment, right? I think that it's time for me to start seeing the more realistic side of life. And you know what? That makes me completely sick to my stomach. I don't want to see the bad in the world or in my life, but it's there, and there's only so long that you can go just ignoring those things. I think I now realize the reason I've been feeling so different and weird lately. I've started seeing the bad once again. I don't like the change that has been happening to me lately. I feel like the fact that I've been less optimistic lately has been changing me to be less conscious of the things I say to people. I have been more rude and haven't thought of other's feelings as much. And for some reason that affects me so much. I hate the fact that there may be people out there that have been hurt because of me. I only wish there was something I could do about it.

Anyways. This was supposed to be a rant. So. Here are a couple things I have been bothered by lately

People complaining about their life when they could be doing so much to help themselves by just changing their attitude. (I feel like I've been doing just this lately too, and that bothers me more than anyone will ever know.)
People who feel they need to critique every little thing anyone does. Please get over it and yourself, people are allowed to like things different from you.

Okay only two things. But guys, I'm sorry that I've been a complete bore and a rude child lately. I'm trying to  change that.

xoxo Leah

ps. this is depressing!! SORRRZZZ ERRYBODDYY

2 comments: