Saturday, July 14, 2012

I've been tagged. wooo

I have been tagged for a thingy majig. I think it's called the Liebster Award? Award? Well Thank you Indy. I am obviously an amatuer. Oh! here it is! The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 


Here's whatcha do.
1) Write 11 facts about myself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger (Indy Severe) has provided.
3) Come up with 11 new questions.
4) Tag up to 11 people and inform them of the wonderful news.

FACTS, YO.

1) I want to be a child psychologist. Maybe something to do with child services. If psychology didn't work out, I would love to just do something to give back to the world that has provided me with so many blessings.
2) I can sometimes be very, very outgoing, but sometimes I am unusually shy. I guess it depends on who I am with. Most people would tell you I am one of the most outgoing people they have ever met. I just still have this little shy part of me from when I was a kid that pops out every once in a while.
3) I love photography, at one time I wanted to be a photographer, but I don't always have the resources for a good photoshoot or even a good photo. I have a pretty nice camera but I'm not very creative so I rarely take pictures. I have to be inspired to take a really great photo, and that seldom happens.
4) I am in looooove with One Direction. You know, like pretty much every other woman on the planet. I don't know, there's just something different about the way they act and present themselves that sets them apart from other celebrities these days. They seem very real and respectable and I adore that. They are also hilarious and adorable men, which is quite the bonus.
5) I have a weird sense of humor. Ask any one of my friends, they will tell you that I laugh at the most random times and at the most random and weird things. I laugh a lot, and I don't mind. I like laughing, I mean who doesn't? If you don't like laughing, you are insane, and can leave my presence ASAP.
6) I'm not much of a mainstream kind of girl when it comes to music, although some mainstream stuff I love to rock out to once in a while. But if you ask me, the stuff on the radio these days gets way too old way too fast. I love plenty of types of music, country, rap, rock, pop, whatever, but my absolute favorite genre is Indie Rock. There's just something about it. I also love punk rock, like Blink 182 and such. And don't forget the oldies, I'm a sucker for old music. I could go on and on about the music I love, but I'll leave it at that.
7) Boys with style are my weakness.
8) I love food. Mostly any type. It's hard for me to choose a favorite food or type of food so don't even bother asking because it'll take a couple days of me trying to decide before you get an answer. I'm also too lazy to try to think of it so it's more likely that you won't even get an answer.
9) I'm not only a sucker for oldies, but I'm also a sucker for romances. The Notebook? Bawled through the whole thing. Such a baby. Chick flicks rock my world. And romantic comedies, yeah don't even get me started. Romance + Comedy = perfection. That is the easiest way to explain it.
10) I am terrible at painting nails. I always have Audrey do mine for me.
11) I am a late night blogger. Right now it's almost 2:30 a.m. But who cares? This is my summer schedule. I just can't sleep knowing there's blogging to be done. Such a nerd.

Okay, so after those forever long facts, here are my questions.

1) What will you name your children?

Well let's see, this is so hard for me to decide. I've always wanted cute, original names, but like I said, I am far from creative. I love the name Greyson for a boy. And I also love Niall. (hopefully someday my child will be named Niall Jr.) I'm really into British names, like Liam (so many one direction references. I have got to stop.) not short for anything, just Liam. And I also enjoy Alec and Luke. For girls I love Esther, Farrah, Avery, Brinley, Bridget, Darcy (Harry Styles would love this.), Chloe, Eleanor, Hadley, and Paisley. The list could go on and on. But I will stop.

2) Top 5 favorite songs of all time?

This is soooooooooooo so hard! I cannot choose favorite songs. I'm not even going to try this one because I know that I will later remember a song that I like more than the ones I put.

3) Favorite Disney Channel movie?

Oh goodness. So hard. I've grown up with these. I of course adore the Lizzie McGuire movie, Lizzie McGuire was my favorite show ever. I loved Luck of the Irish (I've been irish from the start folks, Niall come to me baby.). Cadet Kelly! Loved that one!! Mostly because of Hillary Duff. The Cheetah Girls was great. Oh my this is so so hard. Camp Rock and High School Musical... Well I'm going to have to say The Lizzie McGuire Movie. Seriously still so obsessed with Hillary Duff. 


4) If you could date any member of 1D who would it be?

I would undoubtedly date Niall. That kid is like the male version of myself. We would eat all day. It would be heaven. Plus he laughs a ton. I would go on about what else we have in common but this post is already way way way long.

5) Five ways to steal my heart (not in any order!):

1. Be kind. A cocky and rude boy is a complete turn off.
2. Be funny. A funny guy is my kinda guy.
3. Have style. I love a boy with cardigans and sperry's. And with his own style. I like uniqueness, being like every other boy is not going to impress me.
4. The cute guys always win over the hot guys for me. I mean not always in looks, but I'd rather have a cute boy with a dorky sense of humor than a hot guy who thinks he's all that.
5. Don't be afraid to talk to me. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a guy ignores me when he has been texting me saying how much he likes me. I mean if you're a little shy then whatever, but if you don't even aknowledge that I'm there or even alive, it makes me feel like such a loser. So just don't, hahaha.

(these things are not all required in one boy, because I realize that no one is perfect and I'm pretty accepting haha!)

6) Your catchphrase?

Your mom. Hahahahahhaha yes, very immature and ridiculous, but I say your mom quite a lot. It's kind of a bad habit and I say it much less now, but yes, my catchphrase is "your mom."

7) Your dream house. Location, and everything.

My dream house is yellow, with a red door. It has a huge covered front porch where I can sit outside an watch the sunset on a summer night. It has a big deck in the backyard, and the backyard is huuuge. I really want a place where I can go horseback riding, so it'll be on a lot of acres. I want it in the suburbs, but since it's on a lot of land it'll be kind of away from the other houses. I would love to live in Arizona or California or even stay in Utah. Just somewhere where it's warm for some large part of the year. I just want a cute house. I don't need anything fancy. Oh and a '68 mustang convertible in the driveway would be perfect.

8) Favorite thing about yourself?

Hmmm. This one is a little tricky. Well, I think I'd have to say the fact that I am an outgoing person. I used to be so so shy and never had fun in public and so I am just really happy with the fact that I've come out of my shell, so to speak.

9) I wish I was better at _______.

I wish I was better at helping people. I always try my best but my best isn't always good enough. But I'm only human right?

10) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go, who would you take, and what would you do?

I would love to go to anywhere in Europe. I am in love with Europe. If I had to choose a country it would probably be Italy. But if I could choose a few they would be Italy, Ireland, France, England, Spain, and Greece. I've always kind of wanted to go alone, and kind of have time to myself, meet new people, learn new things, study things I have never studied, that type of thing. But if I had to bring someone, it would be my best friend Audrey. I kind of already explained what I would do, but I would love to try new foods and just be a typical tourist. I have always wanted to travel and just go where the road takes me. Kind of cliche', but also kind of my thing.

11) Greatest advice you've ever received?

The greatest advice I think I have ever received is to simply be kind, make the best of your life, and take the roads not traveled. kind of three things together, but these things have gotten me through things and helped me a lot.

Now I have to tag people and ask questions. These questions will probably not be as grand as the ones that lovely Indy gave me, but hey, I'm trying my best.

1) Who has been the biggest influence on you in your life?
2) How would you describe the perfect day?
3) What catches your eye in a guy's personality/looks?
4) What was your most embarrassing moment?
5) All-time favorite movie?
6) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
7) biggest celebrity crush?
8) favorite kids' names?
9) last person you hung out with?
10) what is your main goal at the moment? 
11) If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as a mentor?


I'm pretty sure I am the very last person to do this so I'm not going to tag anyone, if you want to do these questions, go for it. 


have fuuuun.


xoxo leah

2 comments:

  1. What exactly is this? Haha (-: I used to love blogging and I am going to start fresh on a new blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a little thing that a friend of mine tagged me in (: Ah I love blogging, I'm glad you're getting into it again!

      Delete