Thursday, July 12, 2012

for the love of summer.

a month and 10 days.
6 weeks.
40 days.
960 hours.
57600 minutes.

This my friends, is the countdown do the dreaded first day of...

I can't even type out the word, and I'm not going to. You all already know what I'm talking about.

This summer has gone by way too fast. WAY too fast. I really feel like crying when I think about it. Time flies when you are having the time of your life. This summer has been more fun than any time in my life. And it's all going to end in about 6 weeks. I cannot handle this. This is not okay. I might just have a breakdown. About half my friends are going to a different school, and I don't want to part with them. Hopefully we still hang out. Because I adore those Timp kids. 

love these kids with all my heart.

bestiizzz 4 lyffee gurll. 
this girl >>>

I just put this in because I know Joe is going to be reading this soon...
the love birds.
wait what?






summer, please slow down.

xoxo leah



No comments:

Post a Comment