Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happpyyy Birrthhddayyyy

Okay, I know her birthday was yesterday, but I was too busy spending the whole day with her to post. So here goes a very cheesey birthday post.

Audrey Lambert became my best friend in eighth grade. We've had rough spots but we've always gotten through them. Because we obviously love each other. Obviously. Sometimes (or always) we act like a couple. That's just how much we love each other I guess? We somehow have the same idiotic sense of humor and she can always put a smile on my face. I had always wanted and needed a friend like Audrey and now I have her! I love her with all my heart and wouldn't trade her for anything. (wait why would I have to trade her for something?) Anyways, Happy birthday (yesterday) to the most gorgeous, funny, and best friend in the whole world! I love you Audj!

this was back in the days when bad editing was in style



around her birthday last year :)
oh hi sixth grade audrey.
Anyways, i love you audrey. Happy birthday best friend.

xoxo leah



No comments:

Post a Comment