Monday, June 25, 2012

Strawberries and cream are what I live for.




This summer has just been grand. Definitely the best summer ever. I have a huge summer bucketlist and I've been able to cross plenty of things off, like meeting new friends, going to the carnival, meeting someone foreign, and I'll soon be able to cross off going to a concert. Yay for summer fun!!

Well, last week (or was it this week? I can never keep track of time during the summer.) me, Haley, Ale, and Audrey ventured to Wal-mart after eating some super nachos and courtesy cones and sat in the toilet paper. Long story short, a Norwegian ended up sitting in it with us. He was here visiting family and had a cute little accent. Later that week we took him to Strawberry Days and had tons of fun, but you definitely do not want to know how that turned out.

At wal-mart with our new friend.


at the carrnniiival
L-R, Ale, Bjorn, Haley, Teiler, me.
We introduced him to Sammy's. So fun!


Well, that's not all. this week I went to strawberry days with other peeps too. It was definitely a blaaast!
strawberries and cream are to die for. L-R Briana, Kendra, me, Haley


Me and haley :)


kendra, ryker and me

Well, this summer has been pretty simple so far, but I think that the simple things are what makes the world go round. I've just been having the time of my life, like any teen should.

reunited and it feels so good. I love my best friend.
met the guy off of kid history.
Oh yeah!! We met Jef off of Bachelorette! He was so sweet and majorly cute. Jussss sayin.




well, I'm not going to bore you with more details, but I hope you're enjoying your summer just as much as me!!

xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment