Tuesday, June 5, 2012

don't let it kill your happiness

Hiiiiiiiiiii.

So I was just browsing on pinterest (when am I not?) and I came across this gem:




Love it. If you're always comparing yourself to someone else then how are you ever going to have time to rejoice in the magnificent qualities that you posess? How will you ever have time to be happy and love yourself? Comparison really truly steals the joy from you. Girls, just because she's pretty doesn't mean you aren't, which is kind of a hard concept for me to grasp while I'm comparing myself. I mean when other girls are comparing themselves I can clearly see that she is still so gorgeous even though the other girl is also, but when it comes down to it, I am always putting myself down and comparing myself to others. I feel like I'm never good enough for anyone. Which I think is a little known fact. But I'm working on it. Fake it until you make it! That's my strategy! And it surprisingly works! And boys, just because that guy over there is great at one sport doesn't mean you aren't good at any sport. Or whatever boys compare themselves about. Sorry, I'm just a girl trying to figure out the male species. You know how it is.

I hope you all find a reason to smile, and you see how amazing you are!

xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment