Tuesday, February 19, 2013

seasonal depression

Wow. My posts lately have been a little depressing and serious! My apologies, fellow bloggers. I haven't quite felt myself this season. Maybe because the occurrence of snowfall outside of the holiday months is one of the few things on the list of things that I cannot stand. As most people know, I'm not one to be sad or boring in most situations, and so this season has been quite unusual. But don't you fret, 15 followers of mine, today I'm feeling quite myself (for example, today I actually talked happily in physics. I cannot tell you how rare that event is. It really should be recorded in some kind of history book). I blame the weather. The weather outside is absolutely delightful. But guess what? The unwanted snow is due to come back tomorrow. Why? I will never know. Why would you want to come to a place that you aren't wanted? I don't know, but the snow isn't taking a hint as well as most of us would like it to. Either that or it's just evil. Could go either way. Anyways! I'm sure you're all dying to know the glamorous life of the real Leah Hall (that's me, by the way), and I'm sure you'll all be disappointed to know that my life has been quite the boring one for a while now, due to my grounding. This long weekend has been filled with non-stop episodes of Gossip Girl and Glee and no social interaction whatsoever. Fine by me, I feel like the break from socializing was quite needed, although I can't find a reason that I'll be happy about missing the Sweethearts dance this weekend. Oh well, life goes on, and I'm not about to focus all my emotions on being sad about a silly dance. I'm actually very happy, and I hope to keep it that way! Well if you've actually read to the end of this, kudos to you. I'm actually really clapping right now, and I hope you can imagine me clapping in front of my computer for you and I hope that it makes you happy. Idk here's a funny picture.


 

1 comment:

  1. I read.
    AND obviously enjoyed.
    this entire post.
    Props to Leah (:

    ReplyDelete