Sunday, June 3, 2012

The End of the Beginning

It's Sunday. Which means I am in the perfect kind of blogging mood. Hooraaayyy!

So, in the past week I've left the school that I've been at for the past three years, and I can honestly say I have learned so much not only in academics and such, but also I've somewhat learned about who I am and who I want to be in my life. I've had life lessons and I've conquered the trials I've had along the path of my pre-teen to early teen years. I've learned to laugh at myself and not take things too seriously. I have learned that people think differently than me, and that's okay. I've learned that it's essential to pick yourself up and keep walking during difficult times if you ever want to accomplish things in your life. I've learned to be myself, because I used to be so shy and so scared of being judged that I really almost never had fun, at least in public. I've learned so many things from just these past three years in junior high that I know there must be so much more to learn in future years, and I really cannot wait. Thank you, junior high, for helping me get started on my way to a life of learning. I can honestly say that these were the best years of my life (so far), but even though I hate to see those years go, I look forward to the next step in my life. I look forward to having another best three years of my life. And I look forward to making the best of the rest of my life. 




 seventh grade... hahaha



such weird children. eighth gradeee.
 the first time I hung out with the girl who has become my best friend I have ever had. I love her so much! 8thhh

 summer '11.


 being cute.


The final and best year, ninth grade folks!



 being creeps with my best freennnn.

 being special in clothing.


 school dances :)

 "the stock"

 yolo?

 creepin.
 chillin.
 dressing up and going to walmart and buying fish in our spare time.
 creepin again.
 driving for the first time.

 friendies.

 tanning in march.





accomplishing dreams.















ewwww.





Overall, it was an amazing year, and I'll miss it, but I happily welcome summer and highschool. I can already tell this summer will be one to remember! Happy Summer everyone!

xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment