Thursday, November 22, 2012

writer's block

I've had some major writer's block lately. I've also been lacking in the inspiration department. I don't know what's wrong. I just want to do something cool. I want to do something that I've never done before. I think I'll learn to rollerskate like a pro, then maybe skate around Pleasant Grove all day.

You know what song I really love? Here We Are by Patrick Park. "We can't see past our own sad stories and wonder what we're missin" kind of sounds like an old blog post of mine... de ja vu?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I wrote a teensy list of things I'm thankful for. Yeah. I feel like I should be writing some huge post about being grateful, but I haven't felt preachy enough for that lately, a good break for all my readers, I suppose.

Just so you all know, I keep telling myself I don't care about having a boyfriend and then I think about the Christmas lights at Temple Square and hot chocolate and I'm like dang. I need a boy. So when do I get my acceptance to the whiney girl club?? Today?? Tomorrow? Better be soon because I need to listen to Ron Pope and feel sorry for myself. HA NOT.

I actually really don't mind not having a holiday boyfriend that much, I'm just being silly. Just thought I'd let you in on that big secret.

This post is a mess, but for once I don't really care. I feel weird tonight. I've felt kind of weird lately. It's... weird. It's not good or bad. I'm just kind of hanging on the mighty cliff of whatever. Hm. Nice way to describe it? Not really. I can't describe it. Bummer.

I really love music, guys. Pretty sure it's what gets me through everything. Like school. Wow does school suck. I'm so tired of it. The stress is overwhelming and I don't feel okay with it. CURSE YOU STRESS AND ALL YOUR LITTLE MINIONS (it's minions being school, dance competitions, parents, etc.).

I haven't been taking any good pictures lately so that sucks.

This seems like a really depressing post. Well I'm not depressed if that's what you're thinking. In fact I am really happy. I have absolutely nothing to complain about, but I guess it's just human nature to complain about nothing.

I dislike human nature. I would like to start a war against human nature.

who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment